“My 9 adult and 1 kid poetry students and I had so very much fun making these. I <3 DrawingLove!”
Thanks to Jane and her poetry class for mailing us some love!
Now is your time to shine. We are in need of more DrawingLove art.
Please send your art to:
P.O. Box 511
Normal, IL, 61761
P.S. A great way to spend an evening is as followed:
1. Gather art supplies, old magazines, and card stock.
2. Invite all of your friends over for a pot luck.
3. Put on some great music.
4. Draw, paint, collage, and create.
5. Add in a bunch of laughter, talking, and stories.
6. Send the art you created to DrawingLove.
(You can save money by mailing in all the art at once!)
The above is how we were able to get the first wave of DrawingLove art. We had an unbelievable time. It was so nice to sit down with friends over a good meal and create something beautiful.
See our GET INVOLVED section for more information.
Here is a DrawingLove haiku for you to enjoy while you are waiting for the art:
Boundless, endless, limitless
Love will make it grow
<3 Sarah and the DL team
Thank you dad for always supporting me and loving me. It is because of you, mom, and the girls that I’ve grown up to be such loving adult.
Here at DrawingLove we are very lucky to have received some haikus from a viewer. Please enjoy!
What life is about.
Thank you Elise and Trevor for giving me the best gift ever, Thomas Randolph Traub. I am so happy and lucky to have Tommy as my new baby nephew. I can’t wait to meet him and watch him grow up as part of a beautiful family. Tommy, you are so loved by everyone. I hope throughout your life you feel the love and support that all of us have for you. May you want for nothing and experience everything. Be kind and loving to your parents. They are the best of the best. They love you so much and are so happy to have you. We all are so happy to have you in our lives. You are an unbelievable blessing, and I am so thankful to have you and your parents in my life. I love you all.
With all the love my heart can give,
Your Auntie Sarah
Thomas Randolph Traub born Sunday June 13th, 2010 6lbs 13oz
* Normally I do not allow comments on DrawingLove. As a gift to my sister, her fiancé, and Tommy please leave well wishes and blessings in the comment section below. Let’s welcome this beautiful baby boy into the world with as much love as we can give. Thank you.*